AFE39 Proudly Supports:
Visit sves.stanford.edu to register.
The Silicon Valley Energy Summit provides workable ideas by exploring best practices with insights about upcoming energy technologies, markets and policies.
2017 Panel Topics will include:
- How California’s aggressive new SB32 targets will affect consumers
- Community Choice Aggregation growth in Santa Clara and San Mateo counties
- How vulnerable is the U.S. electricity system to physical and cyber threats?
- Transforming personal transportation: Electrification, autonomy, ownership
- Protecting building energy systems in the era of IoT connectivity
- Latest developments in cleantech financing options