Give a Presentation
AFE presentations should be educational, informative, and definitely not a sales pitch. In some instances, panel discussions work well and bring out many different viewpoints on a complex subject. Depending on the topic, presenters should expect between 30 and 100 members of the AFE Silicon Valley Chapter, Golden Gate Chapter, guests, and members of the AFE student chapters at San Jose State and Santa Clara Universities and California Maritime Academy.
Topics of interest include:
- Green building practices for new and existing buildings
- New technologies for facility design or management
- An opportunity to see a new technologies in action
- Innovative solutions to common facility management problems
- An opportunity to see a state of the art facility that is normally closed to the public
- And many others…
The goal of AFE meetings is to educate members, to generate meaningful discussion among attendees, and help facilitate networking sessions that generally follow the presentation.
The AFE Silicon Valley Chapter presents monthly meetings as well as educational Lunch & Learn events. Contact our current Program Chair with the topic you have in mind!
Thank you for your interest in sharing a topic with members of AFE Silicon Valley Chapter 39.